Come and meet our boarders and see the school in action: call 01233 739030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are delighted that a recent inspection of Ashford School has found our boarding provision to be excellent in all four areas where they make judgments including the outcomes for boarders, the arrangements for their welfare and care as well as the provision for them.
The team, from the Independent Schools Inspectorate, spent four days mingling with our boarders and staff and sampling all aspects of boarding life. They took part in activities, joined boarders for supper and even tested the laundry facilities!
They also found the whole of Ashford School, from its provision at 3 months to 18 years, to be "excellent" or "outstanding" in each of the 15 categories.
- Boarders mature into self-confident, open-minded articulate young people;
- The quality of boarding provision and care is excellent;
- The boarding accommodation is spacious, warm, clean and well-ventilated;
- Arrangements for welfare and safeguarding are excellent;
- Supervised evening activities have recently been improved in range and quality by engaging a number of professional coaches to run activities such as basketball, volleyball and indoor football. Members of staff supervise the generously resourced music school to enable practice. At weekends, there are organised trips and a range of activities.
We would welcome you on a visit to Ashford School at any time, when you can chat to our boarders and staff and see the school in action. Call our Boarding Registrar, Mrs Nicola Creasey, on 01233 625171.