Our ethos is Sport for All – which means every child, no matter their ability, is provided the opportunity to represent the School competitively.
Training begins in Nursery with ball skills and swimming, and it’s not long before the Prep School children are competing against local Prep and Primary schools and further afield.
Our sporting facilities include:
- 40 acres of playing fields
- 2 heated swimming pools
- 2 flood-lit AstroTurfs
- Indoor sports hall
- Brand new, state-of-the-art Sports Pavilion
Keep up with our recent successes and fixtures here.
Recent Sporting Successes:
- U11A boys’ and girls’ hockey teams qualified to compete amongst the top hockey teams in the country at the IAPS National Hockey Finals in 2019 and 2020
- U11A Netball team qualified for the IAPS National Netball Finals in 2020
- Winners of the girls’ IAPS U11 Cricket Tournament in 2019
- County champions and runners-up in the East of England hockey tournament
- For the last number of years, our Year 5 and Year 6 have qualified yearly for National Finals in Swimming, Cross Country, Athletics, Biathlons and Triathlons
- For the past three years, numerous School footballers have been selected to represent the South East Pumas at the Gothia Cup, the largest youth football tournament in the world
- A number of sportsmen and women represent at local, county and national level
- Numerous unbeaten Rugby seasons across all age groups