The leading schools across the world focus their efforts on just two simple areas: developing key personal characteristics, attitudes and behaviours, and optimising the achievements of their pupils across a wide range of fields beyond and including the academic.
At Ashford School, our educational philosophy is based on a very simple assumption: if a pupil is happy and secure, they are more likely to be successful. As a result, our learning is underpinned by four key factors, namely Celebrating Individuality, Optimising Potential, Academic Rigour and Adventurous Learning. We believe that learning should be challenging, motivating and lead to a sense of fulfilment, which is why we strive to provide an inspiring environment that encourages growth and adventure so that our students can develop into all they are capable of being.
Whether your child is a baby, a young child, a teenager or a young adult, Ashford School has the tools to equip them for an ever-changing world.
Parents choose Ashford School because of our well-developed reputation for getting the best from your child by surrounding them with highly capable, expert adults from a wide variety of backgrounds, and by availing your child with hundreds of experiences in and outside the classroom. The pupils’ results speak for themselves.
Come and visit us now to feel, hear and breathe the atmosphere that makes this a reality for you and your child.
Headmaster of Ashford School
Ashford School’s Aims and Vision:
To be recognised nationally and internationally as a centre of excellence, empowering young people to make a difference in their changing world. In order to achieve this we aim to:
- Inspire the minds of all our learners to be adventurous inside and outside of the classroom.
- Create a supportive environment where the wellbeing of the child is paramount as we believe that happiness breeds success.
- Foster a sense of respect for individuality by encouraging intellectual freedom and creativity, determination and leadership.
- Encourage academic confidence and curiosity.
- Empower our community of learners with confidence to be a genuine and best version of themselves.